BMI Shelburne Hospital in Buckinghamshire has an opportunity for a Theatre Practitioner to join our dedicated and professional Theatre department.
Role Purpose & Core Responsibilities:
- To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri operative phase of care
- To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
- Assist in the delivery of patient care
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
- Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
- Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
- Respect the patient’s dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs.
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- External Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification.
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced disclosure.
Salary & Employee Benefits Package:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Dental Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- Gym membership discount
This is a part-time post for 30 hours per week.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.