1 day left
- Job Type
Have you considered a career in forensic nursing?
Based next to the award-winning Sandbanks beach in Poole, we are looking to recruit engaging and compassionate mental health nurses. Working at St Ann’s Hospital on Twynham Ward, our 12-bedded male, low secure unit provides intensive and comprehensive care to our patients.
We welcome applications from both newly qualied and experienced RMNs with an interest in and empathy for our patient group. Self-assured and calm, you will be responsive and adaptable to service users’ needs when presented with challenging behaviour.
In return we offer:
• A generous re-location package of up to £5,000 and up to £2,000 forensic recruitment and retention premium payment, pro-rata for part time employees*
• Modern surroundings - refurbished ward including technologically advanced features.
• The unit is fully compliant with the requirements of the National Minimum Standards for Low Secure Units.
• We are an active contributor to the CCQI Forensic Benchmarking Standards; particularly examining our practice and service environment through peer led reviews and taking part in both national and local initiatives.
• Preceptorship and mentoring support, HCR-20 training, and specialist forensic induction, as well as a range of other specialist training and development opportunities.
• A range of excellent NHS benefits and staff Heroes Awards.
Please contact Stephen Keeley – Ward Manager, Tel: 01202 492412 with initial expressions of interest or to arrange an informal visit. To apply please visit: www.dorsethealthcare.nhs.uk
*(£1,000 payable upon commencement and £1,000 retention payment after first year in post).