Registered Mental Nurse Staffordshire
- Job Type
Position - Registered Mental Health / Learning Disabilities Nurse - Behavioral Health Services - Staffordshire
Location - Staffordshire
Ref - STSTORMNRNLD
Salary - £31,668
Hours - Full Time
Our Clients are one of the largest providers of specialist services in education, mental health rehabilitation and learning disabilities and are looking for a dedicated, caring individual to join the company as a Registered Mental Health / Learning Disabilities Nurse (RMN/RNLD).
Our clients site is a purpose built 32-bed hospital specialising in psychiatric rehabilitation and recovery for men aged 18-65. They provided state of the art facilities for patients to assist them with their return to independent living. The service offers the perfect environment for individuals to engage in community based rehabilitation and recovery.
As a Registered Mental Health / Learning Disabilities Nurse (RMN/RNLD) you will be encouraged to -
* Contribute to and influence the development of active care.
* Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and must be able to show initiative, demonstrating clear decision making and organisational skills.
* RMNs will be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual patient programs of care.
* Focus on risk assessment and risk assessment strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the care program approach are met.
* Support empowerment of the patients with particular regard to their dignity, rights and advice.
* Registered Mental Health Staff Nurse should be fully conversant with the Mental Health Act and it's recent updates; have an understanding of the latest nursing practices as well as the local and national agenda's that impact on nursing practice and patient care.
RMNs/RNLD will be
* Strong team players, confident and motivated and well organised.
* Patience and commitment are essential, but above all you'll be someone with a genuine desire to help others.
* Our client is committed to the safeguarding of individuals within its care.
* RMNs will have to meet the person specification in order to be offered this post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS and reference checks.
* Company Pension
* 5.6 weeks Annual Leave
* Employee discount scheme
* Free parking
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance programme
* Career progression
* Developmental opportunities
* Internal/external training on new initiatives
* Meals during working day
* Uniform provided
* Enhanced maternity pay.
For more information and a detailed copy of the Job Spec please contact Sam Taylor at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 445.
Apply for Registered Mental Nurse Staffordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly