Senior Anaesthetic Nurse - Oxford
Job Title - Senior Anaesthetic Nurse - Oxford
Location - Oxford
Ref - ZAOXSEN
Salary - £30,000 - £36,000
Hours - Full Time
The Vacancy -
My client is looking for an exceptional Senior Anaesthetic Nurse or Practitioner with drive, passion and high standards. So if you're highly skilled, experienced and passionate about your career in theatres, now's to the time to get in touch.
Whether you're with the NHS or in a private setting, this is an opportunity to work autonomously, make full use of your skills and knowledge and add value. You'll be able to grow your career and be free of the constraints that prevent you from achieving job satisfaction.
About this role -
You'll know just how intense and challenging a theatre can be - and you'll thrive on that pressure. In their hospitals, the nurses are empowered to act autonomously, working directly with leading consultants and like-minded professionals.
This is a highly valued role as our reputation with consultants can depend on you. So you'll be respected for your professionalism and expertise.
Working as part of a close-knit multidisciplinary team, you'll have opportunities to work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities, which are state-of-the-art and maintained to our high standards. Thanks to their strong matron leadership, exceptional service and focus on patients' experience. My clients Health hospitals have excellent CQC reports and infection control records.
Your key accountabilities will be to assist in:
* Supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs.
* Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
* Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme.
Nursing qualifications, skills and values -
As a registered Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner, you'll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration. You'll also have post-registration experience. Immediate / Advanced Life Support is desirable.
You'll be an excellent communicator and team worker - flexible and motivated. As part of the wider hospital team you'll interact with colleagues on the ward because you understand that continuity in patient care is key.
Candidates must be NMC or HCPC qualified.
Key employee benefits:
* Free gym membership
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services.
Key Words - Registered Theatre Nurse, NMC, HCPC, Anaesthetics, ODP, Practitioner, Multi Skilled.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 07918 720922 or email