Senior Registered Nurse - Plymouth
1 day left
- Job Type
Job Title - Senior Registered Nurse - Plymouth
Ref - ZASENREG
Salary - Dependent upon experience
Hours - Full time -37.5 hrs
The Vacancy -
My client is currently looking for senior registered nurse to join their Ward and day surgery unit at Plymouth. The centre specialises in hip and knee joint replacements, shoulder repair, hand and elbow surgery, foot surgery and minor Orthopaedic procedures. They also deliver Ophthalmology, General and ENT surgery.
The centre offers an expanding service in a friendly environment that is calm and the staff dedicated and professional. My client's facilities are state-of-the-art with a mixture of theatres, treatment rooms and an endoscopy suite.
Responsible To: Ward and Day Surgery Manager
As a senior nurse, you will be expected to deliver a high standard of patient care supported by evidence based practice. Key duties will include:
* Taking charge of a shift, ensuring co-ordination and delivery of all work activities within area of responsibility during that time.
* Delivering high quality patient-focused care through the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care.
* Undertaking competency assessment of junior/support staff.
* Deputising for the Ward and Day surgery Manager or Deputy in their absence.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications - To be successful in this role you will have:
* Extensive post registration experience.
* The ability to plan the work of a team.
* NMC Registered Nurse Level 1
* A qualification in teaching and assessment
* Immediate Life support (ILS)
The ability to teach/train nursing staff Desirable:
* Experience of working in an Orthopaedic Ward.
Key Words - Staff Nurse, Senior, Wards, Day Surgery, Surgical, NMC, RGN, Senior Nurse.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 07918 720922 or email
Apply for Senior Registered Nurse - Plymouth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly