Registered Nurse - Outpatients (Bank)
2 days left
- Job Type
BMI Healthcare is the UK’s largest private hospital group, with over 70 locations, 9000 staff, 2500 beds and absolutely loads of opportunities for you to develop your career with us. Joining us means being a part of our commitment to quality, working with a world-class team to deliver optimum patient experiences.
Registered Nurse - Outpatient Department (Bank)
Working on an as and when needed basis- providing cover over absence and during busy periods within the hours of 8am-9pm Monday to Friday, and Saturday 8.30-1pm.
As a (Bank) Registered Nurse, some of your main duties will be:
- To offer a comprehensive nursing service to the patients and Consultants who are using the outpatient facilities in the hospital.
- To perform nursing duties as requested e.g. dressings, suture removal, chaperoning, venepuncture, minor procedures and patient pre assessments.
- To communicate effectively all information relating to patient care to colleagues, consultants and staff working in other departments.
- To have a flexible approach to meet the changing needs of health care within the department and the hospital.
- Basic day to day decision making authority within the role of the job description
As a (Bank) Registered Nurse, your skills, experience and qualifications will be:
- Registered General Nurse
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organisational and planning abilities
- Able to demonstrate clinical credibility with healthcare professionals.
- One year post registration experience
- Previous experience working in an Out Patient area or equivalent (desirable).
- Venipuncture skills or desire to undertake training
BMI offer Competitive hourkly rate.
If you are interested in this position, please click Apply and complete our brief online application form and we will be in touch.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check prior to employment.
BMI Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer.