Registered Nurse - Pre Assessment (Bank)
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Three Shires Hospital has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse – Pre Assessment (Bank) to join their team of staff in the Nursing department.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse
- Excellent skills and knowledge
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to manage own caseload and work with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with NICE guidance on clinical pre-assessment
- Pre-assessment experience
- Recent ward based clinical experience
Duties of this role include:
- The Pre-Assessment Nurse is responsible for ensuring that patients attending the hospital for pre-assessments receive a comprehensive and quality service. The purpose of these assessments is to recognise and deal with issues/possible complications that could adversely affect the planned surgery and to ensure patients are in optimum health when they are admitted for their operations
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.