Registered Nurse - Wards (Bank)
BMI Three Shires Hospital in Northampton has an opportunity for a Registered Nurse (Bank) to join our dedicated and professional Wards department.
Role Purpose & Core Responsibilities:
- The Registered Nurse will be responsible for the delivery of a high standard of patient care.
- To support more junior colleagues and assist in their training, especially developing the role of health care assistants at Three Shires Hospital.
- To have a flexible approach to meet the changing needs of health care within the hospital.
- To comply with hospital policies and procedures.
- To actively participate in the reviewing and updating of hospital policies.
- To ensure accurate completion of all care plans and nursing documentation.
- To assist with the control and requisition of consumable products, ensuring an efficient use of supplies
- Respect the patient’s dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs.
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
- Good understanding of nursing issues
- Able to recognise own capabilities
- Able to demonstrate clinical credibility with healthcare professionals.
- Post registration experience is preferable for this role
- Previous experience working on a surgical ward.
- Experience working in a private hospital
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced disclosure.
Salary & Employee Benefits Package:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
Working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.