Bank Emergency Care Practitioner - High Wycombe
A new opportunity has arisen for a Emergency Care Practitioner to join our fantastic team at our Bucks Urgent Care Centre and our GP-led minor injuries and illness unit (MIIU), based in High Wycombe
We are a growing business and everything we do is about putting people first, whether that be delivering exceptional care and support for our clients, or providing growth and development opportunities for our teams
As an Emergency Care Practitioner, you will be vital to the Units’ success, assessing, diagnosing, treating and discharging patients autonomously every day. As well as ordering investigations and interpreting results, you’ll be responsible for providing an excellent standard of patient care and health promotion to the general public accessing urgent care services.
You will provide safe and effective advice, health assessment and information to the general public and provide safe and effective health assessments and treatment of patients attending Primary Care Centres
Skills and Experience
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have Extensive recent experience in acute / primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- RGN Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification or desire to undertake
For more information on Care UK please visit the website:
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a CRB check.
At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.