BMI Princess Margaret Hospital in Windsor is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Outpatient department.
This is a PART time role for 22.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse Level 1
- Previous Outpatient experience essential, broad clinical knowledge
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Duties of this role include:
- To ensure the requirements of persons attending the hospital clinic for appointments and treatments are met safely and to a high clinical standard.
- The department provides 17 Consulting rooms; 1 Urodynamics room; 1 treatment room, 1 minor operations theatre and a Colposcopy room.
- To provide high quality nursing care
- Provide emotional and practical support to visitors and careers.
- Maintain good communications with Consultants with regards to patients’ conditions
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.