Inpatients Nurse - Cambridge
Position: Staff Nurse -Inpatients- Cambridge
Salary: £25,000 - £27,500
Hours: Full time - 37.5 Hrs
My client is currently recruiting for an inpatients staff nurse to join their ward department.
About the Hospital:
My clients Hospital offers comprehensive private services in a comfortable and relaxed environment for their patients. They believe it's their people that really set them apart - from the very best medical professionals, to their attentive and highly experienced support staff.
My client is looking to recruit a motivated Registered Nurse to join their committed surgical nursing team.
My client can offer their Nurses the opportunity to work in a varied, challenging but rewarding role in a friendly and supportive working environment.
The successful candidate will work on the Inpatient Ward treating a diverse variety of patients from many different specialities, meaning that you will never stop learning new skills and no two days will be the same.
As a Registered Nurse you will get the opportunity to work with some of the region's top consultants so you will be exposed to innovative evidence-based clinical techniques. My client commits to their Nurses well-being through training, support and reward. This helps ensure that their Nurses are able to increase and diversify their skills to meet our high clinical standards. The hospital delivers increasingly complex and acute care, and this requires highly skilled and consistent nursing teams. All of this is underpinned by a nursing culture which focuses on impeccable patient care above all else.
- Assess patients' health and well being across a complex and changing caseload.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals' health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promotes best practice in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Promote people's equality, diversity and rights.
- Acknowledge the risk of Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAI) and understand own
responsibility as agreed with line manager in the prevention and control of HCAI.
- Market competitive basic salary and bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical cover
- Wellness screening
- Eyesight tests
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work gym membership
- Transport season ticket loans
Key Words: Surgical, Registered Nurse, NMC, RGN.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Darene Blackwood at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 alternatively please forward your CV