Critical Care Nurse - South Glamorgan
Position -Senior Staff Nurse - Critical Care/ Wards - South Glamorgan
Ref - Position -Senior Staff Nurse - Critical Care/ Wards - South Glamorgan
Ref - DBSSNCCWACAR
Salary - £31383 - £41373
My clients are looking to recruit motivated Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) to join our committed Critical Care nursing team and Wards. Offering Level 2 and Level 3 care to patients following multi-specialist procedures which including Cardiac, Neuro, Spinal, Gastrointestinal, Hepatobiliary, complex Orthopaedics and Bariatric, amongst others.
Our Client is the largest independent acute hospital in Wales and offers a range of treatments from diagnostics imaging to major surgery. They have a recently invested in a state of the art Intensive Care Unit (ICU) where those patients undergoing complex procedures can have confidence in there highly skilled specialist nurses.
Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) will be -
* Allocated into a team who will support there development and access in-house and regional study sessions related to critical care nursing, cardiology intervention and surgical specialities.
* In house training will be provided tailored to your needs.
* Opportunities to work on the inpatient surgical ward and day surgery unit to maintain you multi-speciality skills, in caring for all types of patients with a variety of needs.
* Develop practice in the assessment of health and well being needs
* Develop practice in addressing individual's health and well being needs
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
* Develop knowledge and practice in own area of work.
* Develop a working environment and culture that actively improves health,
safety and security.
* Develop and improve services.
* Improve quality.
* Enable people to exercise their rights and promote their equality and diversity
* Lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practice.
* Plan, allocate, assess and provide feedback to team members.
* Maintain and support the efficient use of physical and financial resources
* Human Resource Activities.
* Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical
* Possess the mandatory training requirements for role including infection control and
health and safety competencies.
* Analysing staff and ward management problems and coming up with viable solutions
* Working as a practitioner in and across multidisciplinary teams
* Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied
patient case mixes
* English language to IELTS 7.0
* Challenging consultants to influence evidence based practice
* Share evidence based practices with colleagues to enhance service and standards
* Experience of working in partnership with consultants and participating in creating innovative solution for the service
* Previous supervisory experience
* Experience of independent sector
* Support the commercial development of the business locally
* Root cause analysis
* Supervisory/ Management Qualification (desirable)
RGN, Critical Care, ICU, HDU, CCU, Intensive Care, Staff Nurse, Registered Nurse, Wards, Senior Staff Nurse
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Darene Blackwood at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 alternatively
Please forward your CV