BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Chiltern Hospital in Great Missenden has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff.
Ideally applicants should have the following:
- Recent surgical experience.
- Aware of NMC Code of Conduct/Accountability.
- Basic supervisory skills.
Duties of this role include:
- To be responsible and accountable for the care of a group of patients.
- To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and as a skilled practitioner.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form and we will be in touch within 14 days of the closing date.