BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in our 58 hospitals in the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Sandringham Hospital in Norfolk has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff within the Wards.
This is a Part time position working 22.5 hours per week.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- Registered Nurse (Adult)
- Mentorship qualification desirable
- Currently updated PREP profile
- Experience in clinical and nursing management of the adult patient undergoing surgical procedures or requiring medical intervention.
- Understanding of the NMC Code of Professional Conduct
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of quality assurance tools.
- Evidence of recent clinical update and knowledge of the implications of PREP
Duties of this role include:
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies as a skilled member of the Ward Team
- To provide holistic care, aimed at meeting the needs of each individual patient, reflecting the Nursing philosophy
- To be responsible and accountable for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the nursing care of patients
- To assist and facilitate the Consultants requirements and to participate in strengthening inter departmental relations.
- To deliver a consistently high standard of research based practice.
- To accept delegated responsibilities from the Director of Nursing, Ward Manager and / or Senior Staff nurses.
- To participate in all aspects of staff training and development as required to fulfil the role
- To offer support to all colleagues as required.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a Competitive Salary.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.