BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Highfield Hospital in Rochdale has a vacancy for an Operations Manager to join their team of staff.
This role is offered on a permanent, full time basis at 37.5 hours per week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level or significant management experience
- Track record of delivering results against targets
- Proven project management skills
- Is numerate, can analyse, interpret and make recommendations using data and has proven skills in monitoring and controlling performance using financial and statistical data.
- An experienced natural leader who is a team player, demonstrates ability to lead, motivate, support and develop employees to enable contribution to business goals and objectives.
Duties of this role include:
- Overseeing the operational management of all non-clinical departments’ administration, including NHS, housekeeping, portering, materials and facilities.
- Co-ordination of safety, health and environment requirement’s with the support of the Health and Safety Officer.
- Acting as first point of contact for facilities, engineering, building, Information Technology and catering.
- In conjunction with Information Security co-ordinator ensure information security policies followed by all staff.
- Ensure process in place to maximise revenue capture
- Working with the ED and Process lead in maximising NHS activity and promotion of the ERP program.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you.