Registered Nurse (Bank)
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Werndale Hospital in Carmarthen are recruiting for Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Nursing department.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registration
- Understanding of the UKCC Code of Professional Conduct
- Up to date knowledge of acute medical/surgical nursing
- Knowledge of recent clinical updates
- Knowledge of Customer Care and Quality Assurance tools
- Post-registration in a similar environment; however newly or recently qualified staff will also be considered for this role
Duties of this role include:
- To be responsible and accountable for the care of a group of patients
- To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and as a skilled practitioner
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.