Screening Nurse - Nottingham
Position: Screening Nurse - Nottingham
Salary: £22,000 - £30,000
Hours: Full Time - Permanent
My client is currently looking to recruit a Screening nurse at their office in Nottingham.
The role is to liaise between the doctors who work remotely and the customer services team who are office based. In particular it is to reduce the amount of time each doctor takes to interpret results by populating each report with results interpretation which has been pre-agreed with the doctor/s.
Medical Reports -
* Prepare reports for doctors
* Prepare "patient notes" by reviewing all data the patient has has supplied including medical and lifestyle history.
* Allocate reports to doctors according to doctors' availability
* Populate comments section with pre-written comments
* Adjust comment for abnormal results according to protocol
* Send to doctors to authorise
* Write "normal" reports
* Check doctors reports and upload to client.
Medical Protocol (only if suitable qualified):
* Research protocol on a wide variety of results and result combinations
* Get approval of protocol from doctor/s
* Populate protocol area in database.
* Deal with telephone enquiries where medical input is required - liaise with doctor if required
* Deal with telephone, written enquiries and online chat enquiries about test requirements
Skills and attributes required:
* Appropriate qualifications in health care sector
* Keen interest in health and preventative health
* Knowledge of lifestyle health issues
* Good communication and writing skills
* Attention to detail
* Interest in technology and ability to work with IT systems (training on our system will be given).
* Works well within a team
* Keen to build career in rapidly growing business.
Key words: Nurse, Registered General Nurse, Health Screening, Bloods, Pre Assessment, Outpatients, Theatre, Medical, Surgical, ODP, Theatre nurse.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Darene Blackwood at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 alternatively please forward your CV