Scrub Practitioner - Bath
Position - Scrub Practitioner - Bath
Location - Bath
Reference - ZABTSCR
Salary - Up to £32,000
Hours - Full Time - Permanent
My clients hospital has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to their patients and staff. Their aim is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK, and to do this they need exceptional people.
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Role Purpose & Core Responsibilities:
* To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri operative phase of car.
* To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department.
* Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
* Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice.
* Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
* Respect the patient's dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs.
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
* Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
* External Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification.
* Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
* ENB 998 and/or mentorship course
Salary & Benefits:
My client offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* Company Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Gym membership discount
Key Words - Theatre Practitioner, Theatre , Scrub , NMC, HCPC , Staff Nurse.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 07918 720922 alternatively
Please forward your CV