Senior Registered Nurse
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in our 58 hospitals in the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Bishops Wood Hospital in London has a vacancy for a Senior Registered Nurse to join their team of staff within the Outpatients Department.
This post is for 37.5 hours per week
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- Up to date knowledge in acute medicine/surgery
- Work to NMC Code
- Basic Department Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates confidentiality
- Good IT skills
- Phlebotomy skills
- Clinical audit experience
Duties of this role include:
- To identify, plan, implement and evaluate care/services offered to our customers within the department seeing through effective systems of documentation and communication.
- Ensure a safe environment for staff and clients.
- Provide advice and support to colleagues
- Demonstrate awareness of legislation regarding client group e.g. child protection, vulnerable adults, mental health issues and act appropriately when required.
- Be instrumental in monitoring standards of care within the department through clinical audit acting on outcomes and addressing issues highlighted.
- To participate in mandatory training, personal development and the appraisal system as appropriate
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Being the UK’s largest private healthcare provider, BMI Healthcare is able to offer staff excellent training support and progression potential, making this an excellent place to work.