Registered Children's Nurse - Outpatients (Bank)
BMI Coombe Wing in Kingston-Upon-Thames, have an opportunity for an experienced Paediatric Nurse to join our Outpatients department on a bank basis.
Role Purpose & Core Responsibilities:
- To assist in the assessment of care needs and development and implementation of programmes of care for paediatric patients.
- To help provide professional advice to others (colleagues/other departments) on matters relating to paediatric care.
- To demonstrate a consistently high standard of nursing care.
- To provide a resource to colleagues.
- To promote and safeguard the wellbeing and interests of all patients, families, employees and visitors.
- To ensure that high standards of paediatric patient care are maintained at all times in accordance with hospital and national guidelines.
- Registered Children's Nurse with current NMC registration
- Recent Paediatric experience in an outpatient department
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
Working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Salary & Employment Benefits:
- Competitive hourly rates for bank staff
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Dental Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Gym membership discount
To apply for this post, please complete the brief online application form and upload a copy of your most recent CV.