Anaesthetics Nurse - Stafford
Position - Anaesthetics Nurse - Stafford
Ref - DBANSTAF
Hours - Full Time
Salary - £26,000 - £32,000
My client is currently looking to recruit for anaesthetics within their theatre department. My client will consider ODP and Theatre nurses with experience in anaesthetics on a full time basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ODP/ Anaesthetics nurse who is a self motivated individual to continue to exceed performance expectations, exemplary customer service and first rate patient care.
Qualifications/ Key Selection Criteria:
* ODP Registered General Nurse or equivalent
* Sound written and verbal communication skills
* Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
* Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
* Demonstrated Customer Service skills Basic Computer Skills
Anaesthetic, Recovery or Scrub experience.
Key Performance Criteria:
* Demonstrate the ability to work both independently and within a team structure.
* Behave in a friendly and supportive manner to other employees.
* Work collaboratively and cooperatively with all members of the team.
* Resolves any workplace conflict in a professional manner through the correct organisational processes.
* Assist new members of staff to effectively perform their role.
* Demonstrate good communication skills.
* Liaise with colleagues and stakeholders and report outcomes or needs to the relevant manager or team leader.
* Attend departmental meetings and read relevant communications while contributing to improving standards of services in line with the needs of the business.
* Deliver a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care, being sensitive to patients needs for dignity and privacy.
* Ensure safety of self and others in the workplace adhering to relevant Health Care Health and Safety policies.
* Undertake local workplace health and safety training including induction and mandatory training sessions, such as Manual Handling and Emergency Procedures.
* Participates in and contribute to health and safety to ensure a safe work environment for clients, community, staff and visitors.
* Responsible for adhering to the Company's policies on Confidentiality and Information Security whether in paper form or electronic. All job holders are required to act with Data Protection and Information Security in mind. If you are ever in any doubt, please ask your line manager before disclosing data to anyone for any reason.
Key Words: Key Words - Nurse, Registered General Nurse, Theatre, ODP, Operating department practitioners, Surgical, Anaesthetics.
For more information please contact Darene Blackwood at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 alternatively please forward your CV .
Apply for Anaesthetics Nurse - Stafford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly