BMI Runnymede Hospital in Chertsey is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We are situated on the outskirts of the M25 in Chertsey. 52 bedded hospital offering acute medical and surgical care services. We are looking for someone highly motivated to join our positive team. Opportunity for development within the company through extensive training programmes on offer.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Wards department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered General Nurse
- Good updated clinical skills
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Good theoretical knowledge
- Evidence of ongoing professional development
- Previous experience in an acute setting
- Committed to the provision of a quality service to our patients and consultants
- Familiar with clinical governance activities
Duties of this role include:
- To work within a team of staff including qualified nurses, health care assistants and clerical staff.
- To demonstrate a consistently high standard of nursing care for a caseload of patients in keeping with the philosophies of the hospital and department, NMC Code and the hospital policies and protocols.
- To develop your knowledge of nursing practice relevant to clinical areas
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.