Clinical Team Leader CAMHS - Maidenhead
Position: Clinical Team Leader - CAMHS - Maidenhead
Salary: Up to £35,000
Hours: Full Time
The Centre: - The hospital is a specialist Child and Adolescent Mental Health hospital, dedicated to providing high quality specialised inpatient clinical care for young people of both genders.
They provide comprehensive treatment programs tailored to patients' individual needs for 12 - 18 year olds with severe mental health problems, including eating disorders. They work closely with the young person's local services to develop a seamless and successful transition to on-going support and recovery in the community following inpatient treatment, and when appropriate are able to continue inpatient treatment for up to a year beyond the 18th birthday to facilitate this transition.
My client is looking for an experienced Clinical Team Leader to join their team in Maidenhead.
The successful applicant will provide Clinical, Managerial and Leadership guidance to Junior Staff. You will actively participate in patient care and be responsible for the efficient and effective planning, implementing and evaluating of patient care plans to maintain quality service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of high standards of resident/patient care, active participation in the rehabilitation programme and effective management of the Rehabilitation Assistants/Support Workers.
Skills & Experience:
* Experience in one of the following areas:
* Brain Injury
* Acute Psychiatry
* Forensic Medicine
* Physical Disability
* Ability to communicate to high standard at all levels.
* Good organisational skills.
* Working knowledge of the principles of Clinical Governance.
* Up-to-date knowledge of safe control and handling of drugs.
* Team Leader Experience.
* To deputise in the absence of the Ward Manager
* To actively promote supervision of junior staff acting on any areas of concern.
* To be conversant with NMC code of professional conduct and practice
* Assist and undertake the induction development preceptorships and supervision of, new and junior staff members as required.
* Adhere to hospital operational policies and clinical procedures at all times and assist and teach all junior staff to adhere to said policies.
* Maintain strict confidentiality in matters relating to patients and staff
* Report and record incidents and accidents in accordance with company policy and procedures manual and document same.
* To assist with the investigation and resolution of complaints in accordance with hospital policy.
* Ensure fire safety procedures are followed and safe evacuation is completed were necessary.
* Promote and ensure effective communication with the Ward manager and MDT, to ensure the safety and quality of service delivery to all patients.
* Promote and ensure adherence and effective implementation of all safeguarding policies throughout the hospital.
* Induction and ongoing training opportunities
* Preceptorships and mentorship programmes
* Competitive pay rates
* Employee Benefit Scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Life Assurance Scheme
* Contributory Personal Pension Scheme
* Free Parking
* Nurse Referral Scheme
An enhanced DBS (England) or PVG/Disclosure Scotland (Scotland) Disclosure will be required for all successful applicants. Costs will be met by the Company.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information and for full job description please contact Sam Taylor at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 alternatively please forward your CV to Sam.A-
Apply for Clinical Team Leader CAMHS - Maidenhead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly