RSCN - CAMHS - Maidenhead
Position: RSCN - CAMHS - Maidenhead
Salary: £14.76 PH
Hours: Full Time
The Centre: - The hospital is a specialist Child and Adolescent Mental Health hospital, dedicated to providing high quality specialised inpatient clinical care for young people of both genders.
They provide comprehensive treatment programs tailored to patients' individual needs for 12 - 18 year olds with severe mental health problems, including eating disorders. They work closely with the young person's local services to develop a seamless and successful transition to on-going support and recovery in the community following inpatient treatment, and when appropriate are able to continue inpatient treatment for up to a year beyond the 18th birthday to facilitate this transition.
My client is looking for an experienced registered sick children's nurse to join their hospital in Maidenhead.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of high standards of resident/patient care, active participation in the rehabilitation programme and effective management of the Rehabilitation Assistants/Support Workers.
* Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
* Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the rehabilitation assistants/support workers and nursing students.
* Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit.
* Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required.
* Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places.
* Ensure all relevant reports, e.g. case review nursing report, meet standard of content and deadlines.
Skills & Experience:
* Experience in one of the following areas:
* Brain Injury
* Acute Psychiatry
* Forensic Medicine
* Physical Disability
* Ability to communicate to high standard at all levels.
* Good organisational skills.
* Working knowledge of the principles of Clinical Governance.
* Up-to-date knowledge of safe control and handling of drugs.
* Induction and ongoing training opportunities
* Preceptorships and mentorship programmes
* Competitive pay rates
* Employee Benefit Scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Life Assurance Scheme
* Contributory Personal Pension Scheme
* Free Parking
* Nurse Referral Scheme
An enhanced DBS (England) or PVG/Disclosure Scotland (Scotland) Disclosure will be required for all successful applicants. Costs will be met by the Company.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information and for full job description please contact Sam Taylor at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453.
Apply for RSCN - CAMHS - Maidenhead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly