Practice Nurse, Part-time, Canary Wharf
Practice Nurse - Part-time (Canary Wharf)
Practice Nurse - Canary Wharf, salary circa £40k (pro-rata), part -time, 16 hours per week
Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives and the 70,000 people we employ are at the heart of making this a reality. It requires focus and dedication - and as a global leader in healthcare we rely on a wide range of clinical skills to help us achieve our ambitions.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Practice Nurse to join our multi-disciplinary and experienced clinical team, working for a large corporate client in Canary Wharf. You will primarily be responsible for running a primary care clinic, other responsibilities will include health promotion and support during medical emergencies within the building.
- Managing the daily practice nurse clinic.
- Make appropriate referrals within the on-site multidisciplinary team.
- Use evidence based practice, local and national guidelines to inform your practice.
- Deliver health education within patient consultations and at corporate health promotion events.
- Respond to emergencies within the building.
- Maintenance of stock levels, vaccines and equipment.
- Registered Adult Nurse.
- Practice Nurse experience essential.
- Travel health assessments and vaccinations.
- Ear examination and irrigation.
- Venepuncture useful.
- ECG taking and interpretation useful.
- Women's health desirable but not essential.
- Corporate experience desirable.
- Competent I.T. skills - to include Outlook, Word and basic Excel.
- Good interpersonal skills/ communication skills at all levels - written and verbal.
What we'll give you
We'll look after you with our contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme and annual salary review and help balance your home and work life with 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees). We'll also help keep you in shape with free Bupa health screens and access to our 24 hour health line and give you regular training and coaching to support and develop you.
For further information regarding this role, please contact Lisa O'Connor on 07912 574552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org