BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Beaumont Hospital in Bolton has a vacancy for a Radiographer to join their team of staff in the Imaging department
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Diploma or Degree in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Current registration with HCPC.
- Awareness of Clinical Governance, Audit, IR(ME)R, NICE and Care Quality Commission Standards
- Extensive post registration experience in a multi-modality department (desirable)
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- An enhanced DBS Disclosure is a requirement for this post
- Ability to partake in a flexible working pattern and with an ‘On Call’ commitment
- Good timekeeper.
- Well presented.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools
Duties of this role include:
- To participate in the clinical workload of the department, when required in general, theatre radiography and ultrasound.
- To ensure compliance with all radiation legislation / guidelines.
- To ensure own personal Continual Professional Development & maintain up-to-date knowledge
- To adhere to departmental clinical standards and participate in clinical audit.
- To participate in the QA programme ensuring all timelines are adhered to.
- To comply with all company policies and procedures to include Health & Safety, Fire, COSHH and manual handling.
- To report any hazards or incidents via the company procedure.
- To act professionally within the standard and framework provided by the HCPC and College of Radiographers ‘Code of Professional Conduct’
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form and we will be in touch within 14 days of the closing date.