Registered Children's Nurse
BMI Runnymede Hospital in Chertsey is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Children's Nurse to join their team of staff in the Nursing department.
This role is for 37.5 hours a week however applications are invited from any candidates interested in working either full time, part time or job share.
This is a unique role which gives the opportunity to be involved in the child’s pathway from consultation, to admission and discharge.
The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- RSCN (preferably) or CHILD BRANCH
- Current registration with the NMC.
Duties of this role include:
- To ensure that high standards of paediatric patient care are maintained at all times in accordance with hospital and national guidelines.
- To assist senior staff in effective ward and resource management, including organising staffing and preadmissions for children.
- Responsible for the assessment and provision of care to paediatric patients, including inpatients and outpatients.
- To provide professional advice to others (colleagues/other departments) on matters relating to paediatric care.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. For informal visits or discussions please contact Carrie Stone Director of Clinical Services on 01932 877865. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.