BMI Ross Hall Hospital in Glasgow is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Wards department.
This is a part time role for 12 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- R.N. / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies
- Post registration clinical course if appropriate
- Up- to-date knowledge and ability to work within local & national guidelines and NMC code of practice
- Aware of NMC Code of Accountability.
- Basic suite management.
- Experience in acute hospital setting.
Duties of this role include:
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with the agreed operational polices as a skilled member of the suite nursing team.
- To promote and safeguard the wellbeing and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
- To deputise for the Team Leader and/or Sister (depending on experience) in their absence
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.