BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in our 58 hospitals in the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Kings Oak Hospital in Enfield has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff within the Diagnostic Imaging Department.
This post is for 37.5 hours per week essential to cover between hours of 8am and 8pm shifts and Saturday cover up to 37.5 hours
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- Must be a Registered General Nurse with postgraduate general hospital experience preferably in Diagnostic Imaging
- Must be Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Knowledge of registered body and NMC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements
Duties of this role include:
- To demonstrate a consistently high standard of care to all patients
- To provide specialist nursing support to the Imaging and Cardiology Departments and patients undergoing investigations especially within Cardiology for Dobutamine Stress Echoes, Stress Echoes and Trans Oesophageal Echocardiography
- To provide clinical direction for other nursing staff within the remits of Imaging and Cardiology procedures
- To provide excellent customer service and promote a professional and caring environment
- To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks
- To take an active role in supporting the implementation of national developments locally
- To undertake other duties delegated by the Imaging and Cardiology Manager.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.