Senior Registered Nurse
BMI Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Wards department.
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Must have evidence of being able to communicate at a high level and be a flexible team player.
Duties of this role include:
- The post is responsible for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programs of care. The post holder is responsible for carrying out all forms of nursing care within the clinical areas.
- Perform comprehensive assessment of patient nursing needs, plan, implement and evaluate care delivery as determined by care plans.
- Ensure care plans are regularly updated using evidence-based practice.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.