Registered Nurse (Bank)
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Runnymede Hospital in Chertsey are recruiting Registered nurse (Bank) to join their team of staff in the Wards Department
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered General Nurse
- Good updated clinical skills
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Good theoretical knowledge
- Evidence of ongoing professional development
- Previous experience in an acute setting
- Committed to the provision of a quality service to our patients and consultants
- Familiar with clinical governance activities
Duties of this role include:
- To work within a team of staff including qualified nurses, health care assistants and clerical staff.
- To demonstrate a consistently high standard of nursing care for a caseload of patients in keeping with the philosophies of the hospital and department, NMC Code and the hospital policies and protocols.
- To develop your knowledge of nursing practice relevant to clinical areas
- To work within the philosophy, objectives, policies and procedures of The Runnymede Hospital.
- To ensure the continuity of high quality patient care, providing safety, dignity and confidentiality of patients, visitors and staff members.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.