BMI Shelburne Hospital in High Wycombe is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Ward Department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse (Level 1)
- Valid NMC Registration
- Evidence of professional development within the scope of PREP
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Numerical literacy skills
- Basic IT skills
- Attendance at mandatory training sessions including:
- Basic Resuscitation
- Movement and Handling
- Health and Safety
- Infection Control
Duties of this role include:
- To provide and maintain a consistently high standard of nursing care acting as a role model for other members of staff.
- To be aware of and abide by NMC Directives, hospital and local policies and procedures.
- To assist in developing and monitoring clinic practice
- Create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships
- Communicate clearly
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Assist in maintaining a learning and supportive environment
- Assist in promoting good practice
- To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team ensuring effective liaison with all members
- Ensure patient care is enhanced with the use of information technology
- To work within and to participate in the maintenance of quality systems as appropriate
- To co-operate in implementing the requirements of all Health, Safety and Environmental legislation, Related Codes of Practice and Safety instructions.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.