Occupational Health Nurse
The Scottish Nursing Guild is searching for experienced Occupational Health nurses who have a minimum of 12 months’ recent experience, for temporary assignments nationwide.
For over 20 years, we’ve become renowned for delivering the highest quality service to our clients through recruiting the most experienced and committed nurses. Our policy is to support our nurses above and beyond their normal expectations where career and professional development are paramount.
In recognition of your:
- High standard of clinical skills in Occupational Health nursing
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Flexibility, reliability and problem solving skills
- Critical thinking, good judgement and ability to give advice
- Adaptability to different working environments
- Must be able/willing to drive
We offer an attractive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Industry leading pay rates
- Travel allowance
- Holiday pay automatically paid – no need to claim!
- 4 x weekly payroll
- Flexibility with shift patterns
- 24 hour support from a RN
- Access to free mandatory and professional development courses
Have you got what it takes to be part of the Guild team? Working for us is completely flexible and can offer you the opportunity to supplement your income at times that suit you and your life commitments.
If you would like to work with a long established and highly regarded agency, please submit the form below and one of our recruitment coordinators will call to discuss the opportunities available to you further.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the European Economic Community (EEC) and have a valid NMC registration.
If you would like to work with a long established and highly regarded agency, please visit www.scottish-nursing-guild.com and click ‘Join the team’ to apply online.
Apply for Occupational Health Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly