Fertility Nurse Practitioner
BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Fertility Nurse Practitioner to join their team of staff in the Assisted Conception Unit.
The department is a small, top performing, Fertility Centre in the South East of England and as such we pride ourselves on treating our patients with the personal touch provided by a cohesive multi- disciplinary team.
We offer a comprehensive range of fertility treatments in a supportive and caring environment. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to gain experience using time-lapse imagery, oocyte and embryo vitrification and be part of the BMI Healthcare Fertility group.
BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital is based in a beautiful location and is close to the motorway network.
This post is for 37.5 hours per week
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- Registered nurse with good experience in the field of infertility
- Up-to-date knowledge in sub-fertility treatment regimens and protocols
- Ability to perform follicle tracking ultrasonography
- Unit management experience
- Awareness of NMC code of accountability
Ultrasound scanner experience is desirable
Duties of this role include:
- To provide efficient and effective nursing care in the specialised field of infertility
- To participate in all nursing aspects of the Assisted Conception Unit
- To participate and encourage an effective and efficient service for the Assisted Conception Unit
- To Assist the ACU Manager in the running of the Unit and to provide effective clinical leadership in his/her absence
- To promote improved working practice within the nursing team to increase efficiency and efficacy, thereby contributing to improved patient satisfaction and success rates.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- free on site parking
- Discounted meals
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Being the UK’s largest private healthcare provider, BMI Healthcare is able to offer staff excellent training support and progression potential, making this an excellent place to work.