Clinical Services Manager
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in our 58 hospitals in the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Duchy Hospital in Harrogate has a vacancy for a Nurse Manager to join their team of staff within the Wards.
This post is for 37.5 hours per week
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- Mentorship qualification
- Leadership skills.
- Awareness of customer care.
ALS ( training will be provided )
Surgical experience preferred
Duties of this role include:
- To provide clinical leadership in the effective and efficient management of the ward and its resources.
- Ensure and drive clinical excellence in all aspects of care received by patients.
- Lead and support the ward nursing team to meet all aspects of the clinical governance agenda.
- Work with the Senior Management Team to deliver the objectives within hospital business plan
- Be a credible role model maintaining high professional standards at all times
- Work with the team to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Being the UK’s largest private healthcare provider, BMI Healthcare is able to offer staff excellent training support and progression potential, making this an excellent place to work.