Registered Nurse - Ipswich
Position - Registered Nurse - Ipswich
Ref - STCARNIP
Location - Ipswich
Salary - Circa £14ph
Hours - Full Time - Permanent
THIS CLIENT CAN PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP AND ONSITE ACCOMMODATION
My client is currently recruiting for their newly built Care Centre based just outside of Ipswich.
The site has over 50 rooms, and cares for patients with long-term nursing requirements, Dementia, plus they also cater for patients that require rehabilitation before returning to their own homes.
They aim to ensure all residents receive the highest possible quality care by maintaining dignity and ensuring safety at all times whilst respecting their individual requirements in an effective and responsive manner.
* To conduct care and management in such a way so as not to bring the Home or its service users into disrepute.
* To maintain confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the Home..
* Reporting all incidents and accidents involving service users, visitors, staff and self as they occur.
* To carry out any other duties allocated by the Home Manager/Matron or Deputy managers.
* To maintain proper and accurate records in accordance with statutory requirements and the policy and procedures of the Home.
* To be knowledgeable regarding the whereabouts of service users at all times.
* To ensure that a high quality of nursing care is delivered to all service users.
* Liaise with family members, GP and all other member of the health and social care multi-disciplinary team on matters concerning the service users care.
* Be involved in the development of clinical nursing practice to ensure service users receive care that is consistent and reliable, demonstrating a quality approach.
Qualifications, Experience and abilities:
* Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse
* A minimum of 1 year in the field of care of the older person
* To be able to undertake an assessment of need of older people
* Working with person centred approaches to the care of the older person
* To be able to communicate effectively with a range of professionals and the general public
* To be able to demonstrate personal development in the field of nursing the older adult.
* Speech clear and articulate
* Warm, friendly, approachable
* Competitive rates of pay
* Rolling rotas and flexibility
* 4 weeks annual leave
* Extensive training to diploma level
* NVQ in Health & Social Care
* Ongoing support with supervisions
* Stable and happy working environment
* Rewarding job satisfaction
For more information and a detailed copy of the Job Spec please contact Sam Taylor at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 alternatively Please forward your CV to sam.a-
Apply for Registered Nurse - Ipswich
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly