Community Care Coordinator
Community Care Coordinator
Why work for Thornbury Community Healthcare?
- The opportunity to work within an established company with a clear vision of being the first choice provider of complex, person-centred care packages.
- Excellent training and induction programme.
- Ongoing support and development within the role.
- Support from an experienced and passionate team.
This is a permanent, full time vacancy to be based within our Bristol office in Long Ashton. The role is 40 hours a week between the hours of 7am and 10pm. Shifts of 7am - 3pm and 2pm - 10pm are worked on a rota basis and candidates would need to work every other weekend.
This is a 'hands on role’ that involves working in a busy, fast paced team and plays an integral role in ensuring an efficient service. The Care Coordinator is the first point of contact for both service users and Thornbury workers within the branch.
- Rota Management for Thornbury workers
- Keeping live availability records for Thornbury workers
- Providing first point of contact telephone support to service users and Thornbury workers
- Rota management including coordination of any shift changes.
- Management of Thornbury workers holiday request process, ensuring client package remains safely staffed.
- Maintaining existing relationships with clients, as well as building new, working relationships with new clients and cases.
- Matching candidates with relevant skills, experience and personality fit to vacancies.
- Filling booking requests for staff.
Thornbury Community Services:
Thornbury Community Services provide a flexible professional service to meet the needs of adults, children and young people in their own homes, who require nursing or care assistance with their daily living. Tailored packages of care are designed to help individuals manage their condition in the comfort of their own home to sustain quality and independence.
We continue to experience ongoing increased demand from our clients throughout England and Wales and as a result a vacancy has arisen for to work full time within our Community Care Team and a Community Care Coordinator, located at our offices in Long Ashton, just a few minutes from Bristol City Centre.
There is a generous bonus scheme with this role.
You will be a passionate and enthusiastic individual with the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Experience within a similar role would be an advantage. Candidates must have excellent telephone and customer service skills and strong administration experience.
Apply for Community Care Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly