Critical Care Lead - Cardiff
Position - Critical Care Lead - Cardiff
Ref - DBCCLD
Location - Cardiff
Hours - Full Time
Salary - up to £40,000 - DOE
The Vacancy -
This role offers the successful candidate a varied and challenging environment leading a team of critical care nurses to provide a 24/7 critical care provision for the hospital. Working with the ward team you will ensure the highest standards of care is been given across the specialties.
My client is looking for a dynamic, pro-active and forward thinking individual with the ability to lead the department to the next level. The candidate will possess a strong desire to provide excellence in clinical care and the leadership qualities to inspire the same in others.
* Develop practice in the assessment of health and well being needs.
* Develop practice in addressing individual's health and well being needs.
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
* Develop knowledge and practice in an area of work.
* Develops a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security.
* Develop and improve services.
* Improve quality.
* Support and enable equality, diversity and rights.
* Lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practices.
* Plan, allocate, assess and provide feedback to team members.
* Maintain and support the use of efficient use of physical and financial resources.
* Undertake Human resource activities for all members of the team.
* Acknowledge the risk of Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAI) and understand own responsibility as agreed with line manager in the prevention and control of HCAI.
* Contributory pension scheme,
* Life assurance,
* Private medical cover
* Wellness screening
* Eyesight tests
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work
* Gym membership,
* Transport season ticket loans
* Motivating workplace environment.
Key Words - RGN, Registered Nurse, CCU, Critical Care Unit, ITU. Intensive Care Unit, Critical Care
For more information please contact Darene Blackwood at Pulse
or 07514 669415.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Critical Care Lead - Cardiff
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly