Ward Nurse - Bedford
Position - Ward Nurse - Bedford
Reference - ZAMNINP
Location - Bedford
Salary - Competitive
Hours - Full Time - 37.5 Hrs
The Vacancy -
My client has an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Wards department. This is a part time role for 30 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Whether you are newly-qualified, returning from a career break, or looking for a new challenge, they have some exceptional opportunities to build your career in healthcare.
Patient care is undeniably their first concern. The dedicated healthcare team provides professional care within a comfortable environment, helping to ensure that coming into hospital is a more pleasurable and less anxious time for patients and their relatives.
Duties of this role include:
* Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care, with reference to NMC standards for records and record keeping.
* Participate in the implementation and evaluation of standards of care
* Report to Sister in charge or Duty Manager any accidents/incidents verbally and in writing in accordance with hospital policy.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered General Nurse 1st level
* Verbal and written communication skills
* Diplomatic and skilled in dealing with Consultants, customers and colleagues
* Awareness of NMC code of conduct and accountability
* Nurse 1st level
* Competitive salary based on individual skills & experience.
* 25 days annual leave (rising with length of service) plus public holidays.
* Life assurance
* Discounted David Lloyd gym membership
* Healthcare's Medical plan
Key Words - Registered Nurse, RGN, Inpatients, Ward, Staff Nurse, Surgical, NMC.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information or a more detailed job description please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 alternatively please forward your CV
Apply for Ward Nurse - Bedford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly