Outpatients Nurse - Worthing
Position - Outpatients Nurse - Worthing
Reference - ZAGOIRG
Location - Worthing
Salary - Up to £25,000 - DOE
Hours - Full Time - 37.5 Hrs
The Vacancy -
My client has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Outpatients department in West Sussex.
About this Theatre Nurse role -
My client's hospital is an excellent location to develop or consolidate your clinical career. They pride themselves on the quality of care delivery to their patients. It allows healthcare professionals to deliver direct patient care and to innovate.
Whether you are newly-qualified, returning from a career break, or looking for a new challenge, they have some exceptional opportunities to build your career in healthcare. As a flexible employer, they will consider part-time applicants for all full time vacancies. My client appreciates that a work/life balance is important and enables healthcare professionals to deliver the best care possible.
Patient care is undeniably their first concern. The dedicated healthcare team provides professional care within a comfortable environment, helping to ensure that coming into hospital is a more pleasurable and less anxious time for patients and their relatives.
Your key accountabilities will be:
* To support the management and organisation of care provision within the Department.
* Provide quality planned care for patients during their outpatient consultation and treatment.
* Delivery of patient care.
* Promote best evidence based practice.
* Contribute to quality improvement.
* Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
* Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
* Respect the patient's dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs.
* Manage care team and patient journey through department.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Practitioner with NMC.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to support and lead a department.
* Evidence of success in working in partnership with MDT to explore and challenge existing practices while maintaining and enhancing the existing services and standards.
* Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills.
* Balance appropriately a business focus without compromising the provision of quality care.
* ENB 998 and/or mentorship course is desirable.
* Evidence of post registration development is desirable.
* Competitive salary based on individual skills & experience.
* 25 days annual leave (rising with length of service) plus public holidays.
* Life assurance
* Discounted David Lloyd gym membership
* Healthcare's Medical plan
Key Words - Registered Nurse, RGN, Consulting Suites, Staff Nurse, Surgical, NMC.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information or a more detailed job description please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 alternatively please forward your CV
Apply for Outpatients Nurse - Worthing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly