Operating Department Practitioner - Devon
Position - Operating Department Practitioner - Anaesthetics/ Scrub - Devon
Ref - ZAMNTOD
Location - Devon
Salary - Competitive
Hours - Full Time - Permanent
The Vacancy - Following recent expansion, two vacancies have arisen for enthusiastic and highly self-motivated individuals to join Devon's recently expanded theatre team. You will be responsible for delivering a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care as part of the clinical team, whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality.
Often described as the engine rooms of their business, a number of our busy theatres are fitted with laminar flow air systems and state of the art integrated theatre technology. As a member of their hospital theatre team, you will participate in a range of surgical procedures including endoscopic, laparoscopic, orthopaedic and cardiac technologies. You will be working as an integral part of the team with consultants who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes. Whether you are a Scrub Nurse, an Operating Department Practitioner or a Healthcare Assistant, as part of the theatre team, you will be passionate, focused and flexible.
Candidates should have/be able to demonstrate the following:-
* Registered HCPC qualification.
* Experience preferably in orthopaedics and cosmetics.
* Proven experience of working in a customer focused environment within the acute healthcare sector.
* Professionalism at all times, demonstrating honesty, integrity & ethics in the workplace
* Sound written, verbal & computer communication skills.
* Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business.
* Demonstrated Customer Service skills.
* Competitive Salary
* 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays (pro rata)
* Private Healthcare
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Staff Benefits Scheme
* Life Assurance
* On-going Training and Development
* Subsidised Staff Restaurant
* Bonus Scheme
* Free parking
Key Words - ODP, Theatre, Scrub, Anaesthetics, NMC,HCPC, Staff Nurse, Practitioner,
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 or alternatively please forward your CV
Apply for Operating Department Practitioner - Devon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly