Recovery Nurse - Southampton
Position - Recovery Nurse - Southampton
Reference - ZARECSO
Location - Southampton
Salary - £24,000 - £30,000
Hours - Full Time - 37.5 Hrs
The Vacancy -
My client is looking for an exceptional Recovery Nurse or Practitioner with excellent clinical skills and the desire to deliver the highest levels of care to join their team in Southampton.
About this recovery nurse role -
This is an intense role requiring you to be alert and detail-focused. It takes considerable expertise to spot unusual signs early on, and be able to assess a situation quickly. You'll be respected and valued for those professional skills and the breadth of experience you'll need to draw upon.
Your caseload will be varied, covering a range of different procedures, and you'll be part of a close-knit multidisciplinary team. This role will give you opportunities to use state-of-the-art technology, equipment and facilities and work with autonomy.
Your key accountabilities will be:
* Supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs.
* Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
* Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme.
Qualifications, skills and values
As a registered Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner, you'll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration. You'll also have post-registration experience. Immediate / Advanced Life Support is desirable.
You'll be an excellent communicator and team worker - flexible and motivated. As part of the wider hospital team you'll also interact with colleagues on the ward because you understand that continuity in patient care is important.
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Free membership at their Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Key Words - Recovery Nurse, ODP, RGN, Staff Nurse, NMC, HCPC, Theatre, Registered Nurse.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information or a more detailed job description please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 alternatively please forward your CV
Apply for Recovery Nurse - Southampton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly