Associate Director of Clinical Services
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in our 58 hospitals in the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Kings Oak Hospital in Enfield, London has a vacancy for an Associate Director of Clinical Services to join their team of staff within the Senior Management Team.
This post is for 37.5 hours per week
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- Have a compassionate caring approach with a consistent “patient first “attitude.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management
- Results and action focussed, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good commercial/financial awareness, including business planning and budgeting
- Must hold a professional clinical qualification in nursing
- Knowledge of NMC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice
- General clinical experience in an acute setting
- Experience in effectively leading several clinical areas (in an acute setting)
- Leadership qualification (desirable)
- Education to a degree level (preferred but not essential)
Duties of this role include:
- Provide leadership and direction for the Ward managers and Specialist Nurses aligned to the BMI Nursing strategy led by the Director of Clinical Services.
- Co-ordinate and maintain the delivery of safe clinical quality and care standards in the Hospital aligned to the Clinical Governance program led by the Director of Clinical Services.
- To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks within departments.
- Collaborate with the lead managers and sisters in each area on services supporting the business plan.
- Represent relevant wards/depts. on the Hospital Management Committee
- To deputise for the Director of Clinical Services as required.
- To manage 3rd party service providers where appropriate.
- Liaise with consultants as required to enhance business development, clinical care and service feedback.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Being the UK’s largest private healthcare provider, BMI Healthcare is able to offer staff excellent training support and progression potential, making this an excellent place to work.