ODP/RGN - Theatres - Bradford
Position - ODP/RGN - Theatres - Bradford
Ref - EKODPB
Salary - £25,000-30,000
Hours - Full Time
An opportunity has arisen for a full time Theatre Practitioner to join our busy Theatre team. You will be required to provide quality care for patients covering a wide range of specialities and hold an appropriate ODP/Nursing qualification. Good communication skills and evidence of continuing development are essential. Previous experience would be an advantage.
Role Purpose & Core Responsibilities:
* To provide quality planned care for patients during care for patients during their peri operative phase of care
* To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
* Assist in the delivery of patient care
* Contribute to quality improvement
* Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
* Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
* Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly
* Respect the patient's dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs
Knowledge/ Skills/ Qualifications:
* Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
* External Advance Scrub Practitioner qualification desirable
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
Applicants should be smart, polite and flexible in their approach to work.
This is a full-time post for 37.5 hours per week. This will include early, late and long days. Please note that there is an on-call requirement.
In return, we offer the successful candidates:
* Enhancements for unsocial hours
* Private Health Care
* Staff discount and voluntary benefits
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* On-going training and development
* Life Assurance
* 25 days annual leave
* Free parking
* Uniform provided
Key Words - ODP, Scrub, Anaesthetics, Recovery, Practitioner, Bradford, Yorkshire.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Ellie Conlon at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 alternatively please forward your CV
Apply for ODP/RGN - Theatres - Bradford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly