BMI Three Shires Hospital in Northampton is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Wards Department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Good understanding of nursing issues
- Able to recognise own capabilities
- Able to demonstrate clinical credibility with healthcare professionals.
- Post registration experience is preferable for this role
- Previous experience working on a surgical ward.
- Experience working in a private hospital
Duties of this role include:
- The Registered Nurse will be responsible for the delivery of a high standard of patient care.
- To be responsible for the assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of patient care. Individual care plans for all patients will be implemented and maintained.
- To encourage patients and their families to be involved in decisions regarding care and treatment.
- To communicate effectively all relevant information relating to patient care to colleagues, consultants and staff working in other departments.
- To support more junior colleagues and assist in their training, especially developing the role of health care assistants at Three Shires Hospital.
- To have a flexible approach to meet the changing needs of health care within the hospital.
- To comply with hospital policies and procedures.
- To actively participate in the reviewing and updating of hospital policies.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.