Senior Staff Nurse - Paediatric Ward
About the Department
The Paediatric Centre comprises of Rainbow Theatre, Starfish Ward, Paediatric Outpatients and PICU. We offer a caring environment for children in a segregated facility, providing advanced clinical facilities for simple and complex medical and surgical procedures, as well as a wide range of supporting treatments and therapies. We have some of the most advanced diagnostic facilities available, and our staff are specially trained to make young patients feel as comfortable and confident as possible.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a dedicated and professional children's nurse to join our friendly team on our Paediatric Ward. You will be RN Child branch registered or equivalent, with clinical knowledge and experience of nursing within Paediatrics. You will also have a Mentorship certificate, be IV competent and possess BLS/ILS
About the Role
To work as part of the multi disciplinary team delivering a high standard of care to children and their families. Providing the highest standard of nursing care through ongoing assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of safe and effective care.
£34,340-£40,400 per annum depending on experience plus £1375 night allowanceDuties and Responsibilities
- You will be designated to take charge regularly of the unit in the absence of the person who has continuing responsibility. You will participate in clinical audit and demonstrate research based outcomes of care delivery.
- Co-ordinate department and staff activities as required
- Delivery and management of direct nursing care
- Ensuring a commitment to patient centred care
- Enhancing the quality of care by assisting with the management of change in Nursing practice based on evidence/research
Why work for us?
We are looking for highly skilled and enthusiastic people with vision and ambition. In return, Bupa Cromwell Hospital offers its employees an environment where we embrace employee engagement, performance excellence, development and diversity, helping our people to realise their potential.
As well as competitive salaries, we want you to enjoy working with us. We support and appreciate our people and will help you develop your skills in a challenging and rewarding hospital environment. We have no shareholders, so any profit we make is re-invested in to the business to support our people and improve healthcare for our patients.