Theatre practitioner - Multi Disciplined - Nottingham
Position: Theatre practitioner - Multi Disciplined - Nottingham
Salary: Up to £28,000
Hours: Full Time- 37.5hrs per Week
My client is currently looking for a Multi Disciplined Theatre Practitioner to join their department in their hospital in Nottingham. My client's hospital has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to their patients and staff.
The successful candidate should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
* External Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification (Desirable)
* Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills (Desirable)
* ENB 998 and/or mentorship course and/or D32/D33/A1 (Desirable)
Duties of this role include:
* To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri operative phase of care
* To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
* Assemble, check and prepare the appropriate surgical equipment, instruments and consumables for a wide range of operative procedures incorporating various types of anaesthesia.
* Conduct mandatory patient checks including informed consent, patients identity and operative site against the supporting documentation, prior to the start of the procedure
* Complete mandatory surgical checks prior to the start of the procedure, during and pre wound closure
* Monitor the patient's condition throughout the procedure, taking appropriate action to manage any arising complications through contingency planning
Salary & Benefits:
* Competitive salary based on individual skills & experience
* 25 days annual leave (rising with length of service) plus public holidays
* Life assurance
* Discounted David Lloyd gym membership
* BMI Healthcare's Medical plan
* Dental plan
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information and for full job description please contact Darene Blackwood at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 or 07514 669 415 alternatively Please forward your CV
Apply for Theatre practitioner - Multi Disciplined - Nottingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly