Registered Nurse (Bank)
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Hampshire Clinic in Basingstoke has a vacancy for a Register Nurse to join their team of staff in the hospital on a Bank basis.
Working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse (Adult)
- Mentorship qualification desirable
- Currently updated PREP profile
- Experience in clinical and nursing management of the adult patient undergoing surgical procedures or requiring medical intervention.
- Understanding of the NMC Code of Professional Conduct
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of quality assurance tools.
- Experience of preceptorship / mentorship.
- Evidence of recent clinical update and knowledge of the implications of PREP.
Duties of this role include:
- Accountable for ensuring that you provide the highest standard of service to all clients and staff who use the hospital
- To have responsibility for the nursing management of a group of patients in a variety of locations within the hospital.
- To be part of a dedicated team of nurses with the knowledge, skills and ability to care for patients in the orthopaedic / surgical or day care settings of The Hampshire Clinic.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.