Registered Nurse - Paediatrics (Bank)
7 days left
- Job Type
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in our 58 hospitals in the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Sloane Hospital in London has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff within the Paediatrics Department on a Bank basis.
Working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- RSCN (preferably) or CHILD BRANCH
- Current registration with the NMC UK
Duties of this role include:
- Responsible for the assessment and provision of care to Paediatric patients.
- To provide professional advice to others (colleagues/other departments) on matters relating to Paediatric care
- To ensure that high standards of Paediatric patient care are maintained at all times in accordance with hospital and national guidelines.
- To assist senior staff in effective paediatric resource management.
- To be aware of and comply with the Children’s Act, BMI policies and current relevant legislation relating to care of children in hospital.
- To keep up to date with current trends and developments in paediatric nursing and take responsibility for own professional development
- To comply, at all times, with the NMC code of conduct for nurses
- To maintain effective communication with other departments and wards
- Maintain professional confidentiality at all times.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Being the UK’s largest private healthcare provider, BMI Healthcare is able to offer staff excellent training support and progression potential, making this an excellent place to work.