Registered Nurse (Bank)
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Princess Margaret Hospital has an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our dedicated and professional Nursing department.
BMI Princess Margaret Hospital is conveniently located in Windsor, Berkshire, only 8 miles from Heathrow airport and boasting a view of Windsor Castle, the hospital is on the fringe of Windsor Great Park, a picturesque location in which the large 78 bed hospital offers treatment for both medical and surgical patients.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Good organisational and planning skills, including risk management
- Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Ability to communicate clearly with a range of people at differing levels across the hospital, deploying a range of techniques to do this effectively
- Must be a registered nurse with valid NMC registration
- Knowledge of NMC codes and guidelines and their implications for practice
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care + Quality Commission Requirements
Duties of this role include:
- To manage a clinical caseload, providing )nursing assessment and treatment to the highest standard.
- Provide nursing assessment and treatment for Outpatients and Inpatients, Medical and surgical patients, participating in these patients’ pre admission and follow up care as appropriate.
- To provide excellent customer service and promote a professional and caring environment.
- To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks.
- To take an active role in supporting the implementation of national developments locally.
- To ensure the department maintains CQC accreditation
- Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.